Check out for YJ Link's SMT
Browse the list of YJ Link's technology and products for SMT automation process.
Surface-mount technology(SMT) is a method in which the electrical components are mounted and soldered directly onto the surface of a printed circuit board(PCB).
Procedure of surface-mount technology(SMT)
- Loading: Putting in PCBs into the procedure.
- Applying Solder Paste: To mount the components, solder paste is applied onto the surface of a PCB.
- Solder Paste Inspection: Checking whether the paste is applied correctly.
- Mounting: Mounting the components onto the surface of a PCB.
- Soldering: Soldering the said mounted components on a PCB.
- Soldering Inspection: Checking whether soldering is done correctly.
- Manual Inspection: A personnel inspects the PCB manually.
- Unloading: Unloading the finished products from the procedure.