Check out for YJ Link's SMT
Surface-mount technology(SMT) is a method in which the electrical components are mounted and soldered directly onto the surface of a printed circuit board(PCB).
PCBA(Printed Circuit Board Assembly) refers to a fully assembled PCB, using the surface-mount technology.
Procedure of surface-mount technology(SMT)
In a production line, a PCB goes through the following procedure to be assembled as a PCBA
- Loading: Putting in PCBs into the procedure.
- Applying Solder Paste: To mount the components, solder paste is applied onto the surface of a PCB.
- Solder Paste Inspection: Checking whether the paste is applied correctly.
- Mounting: Mounting the components onto the surface of a PCB.
- Soldering: Soldering the said mounted components on a PCB.
- Soldering Inspection: Checking whether soldering is done correctly.
- Manual Inspection: A personnel inspects the PCB manually.
- Unloading: Unloading the finished products from the procedure.
YJ Link produces equipment for the SMT procedure, and enables Smart SMT Line and Smart Conveyor System with the company’s exclusive MICOM system.